Thursday, October 22, 2009

: )

here are a few things that have been adding happiness to my life...

- house. i kept watching them out of order but Britt just bought me season 1 so me and Brandon have been watching it all the time. what can i say its a great show!

-a trip to la including rain, little toyko, farmers market, disneyland, and my momma! makes for one wonderful birthday trip.

-My birthday! i mean who wouldn't be happy on there bday! especially when it consisted of pizza for dinner and my favorite pumpkin cheese cake for dessert! (i guess britt thought i liked math and made my cake 9+8+3=20 :))


- dinner with the girls at my favorite Italian place...so yummy!

- Brandon is officially the best gift buyer i've ever met! he got me a white pea-coat, a pizza stone, a yellow hankie, an antique heart locket, and the best loose leaf tea i've ever had!

- and then the best discovery of the month! this amazing ice cream! its like heaven...its sweet cream ice cream with swirls of hawaiian lehua honey. its so delicious.

- my morning ritual has been combined with my obsession of playing hearts on the computer. and this morning billy joined in on the relaxing morning : )
needless to say my life has been busy and amazing. and i'm loving it : )

5 comments:

Morgan Jane said...

I like everything about this blog! Especially that ice cream. Sigh...Hageen Daaz. Looks like I'm goin to have to go test that one out.

And it truly does sound like Brandon's the best gift giver, that's some awesome stuff you got!

And I love the math on the pie. Too funny...love you Hannah! (PS, your gift is currently being knit, you'll get it in about a week. Sorry it's late! :) )

Hannah Arlene said...

listen trying that Haggen daz wont be as hard as you think..i got it at grocery outlet for less the $2. just eat it before like dec3 and your great! i'm ready to go back and by like 10 of them :) there amazing.
oh and i'm super excited about my gift now!
yeah but really...go buy that ice cream its probably gonna have to be my new favorite.

Karissa said...

i'm envious! ^^ hehe.
i love when i have a list of things that make my heart buzz.

i've seen the first two episodes of the current season of house & my sister and I are trying to find time to watch it together from here on out. good stuff!

Karissa said...

ps. i love hannah's cake as well!
& sorry i missed wishing you a happy birthday! :( I was out of town and had not my handy fb reminder. :P
Happy Birthday!!!

Hannah Arlene said...

thanks karissa! no worries a late happy birthday is my favorite cuz it feels like my birthday is like a week long! :)
you know ive heard this new season of house isn't as good... you should watch some of the first ones there so good! oh maybe some thur we should watch some season 1! that could be fun...